Last week was crazy, but next week might be worse (as far as having a kitchen to cook in goes). This week, I'll try to follow a plan.
A couple of weeks ago, we tried Tammy's tomato onion pizza. I didn't get a picture of it, but it was sooooo yummy! I wasn't sure Logan would like it (due to the onions), but he gobbled it up. I used the cheese I had on hand (Mexican blend) and it was great!! (scroll down for recipe)
* = new recipe
Sunday--hot dogs, chips, apple slices
Monday--Breakfast for dinner: homemade gravy and biscuits, eggs, sausage
Tuesday--pasta, green beans with garlic Parmesan butter
Wednesday--lemon butter chicken, lemon rice (I just throw it together, but it is similar to this), simple peas (minus the onion this time since I'm trying to skip a trip to the store this week), and carrots
Thursday--cajun style snapper*, hoppin john rice, corn
Friday--Salisbury steak, Jasmine rice (instead of mashed potatoes because hubby bought a 25 pound bag at Costco!!), carrots
For more menu plan Monday fun, head on over to Laura's at I'm an Organizing Junkie!
Tomato Onion Pizza
2 packages refrigerated pizza crusts
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons dried basil
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1 package green onions thinly sliced
2 tomatoes thinly sliced or 1 box grape tomatoes cut in half
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
* Unroll the pizza crusts onto a cookie sheet sprayed with Pam.
* Flatten dough and build up edges slightly.
* Prick dough several times with a fork.
* Sprinkle sesame seeds over dough.
* Bake at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes or til lightly browned.
* Combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, and basil and spread over the cooked crust.
* Sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
* Sprinkle with onions and tomatoes.
* Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
* Bake another 7-9 minutes or til cheese is melted.