Sunday, March 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday--minus the kitchen!



This week we started the work in our kitchen. In preparation for that, I did a lot of cooking on Saturday. I made a potato casserole with ham, I cooked 6 pounds of chicken breasts and made poppy seed chicken and chicken salad for sandwiches with it, and browned 6 pounds of hamburger meat.

I'll get some before shots and progress shots up ASAP, but here is one to show I really do mean "minus the kitchen" (notice my fridge for proof it is my kitchen).




Sunday--potato casserole, corn, green beans, rolls

Monday--poppy seed chicken, rice, carrots, salad

Tuesday--potato casserole, black eyed peas, green beans

Wednesday--beef dish of some sort in the crockpot

Thursday--pork roast (scroll down in that post for the recipe), mashed potatoes, carrots, green beans

Friday--??

For more menu plan Monday fun, head on over to Laura's at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

4 Comments:

We Eat Cheap said...

You're a brave woman, menu planning with no kitchen! :) Hope your renovation goes quickly and smoothly.

Christi said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures - I know you're so excited!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you and know that Pa Bob and Meme were more than welcome!! All of you working together can do anything. Enjoy being together and take care of each other. Ce

$5 Dinner Mom said...

Oh boy! Way to go! Planning ahead and getting all prepared! Hope all goes well with the renovations!!!

Erin