Monday, December 1, 2008

Panic at Mt. Vernon....

My in-laws came to visit over the Thanksgiving holiday and we went to Mt. Vernon on Black Friday. Since we've been several times before, I decided to wait outside while they all did the tour of the mansion. Lucas hasn't learned volume control and I figured since he was super noisy last time we went on a tour, he would be again. Anyhow, they had all just finished the Mansion tour and we were all headed to the smokehouse to take a peek inside and Logan tripped on a rock and fell.

Boy, did he carry on. I could not get him to settle down. He was holding his hand up in the air and I could tell that he had scraped it. Finally he managed to calm down enough to let out a wail. "There's a HOLE in ME!!!!". Oh my, he was truly panicked. It was all I could do to not laugh. I managed to get him cleaned up and bandaid on his hand. A little loving from Momma and he was alright. ;)

3 Comments:

Christi said...

Sounds like Ryan - he is definitely my drama "king".

Tammy said...

Bandaids work wonders, don't they? LOL!

Milk Mama said...

LOL "A hole in me" hehehehe