Monday, December 29, 2008

Nice spring...er, winter day!

I can't believe the weather the last couple of days! Yesterday it was a high of 70!! I'm not sure about today, but I think it was in the 60s at least. CRAZY! We decided to take advantage of it. A package arrived from Pa-Bob (my dad) and Meme today for the boys' Christmas. Boy did they love their gifts! One of them was a new wagon! Of course, they needed to test it out right away! Good thing it was nice out because I don't think they would have taken no for an answer!

Thanks Dad and Carla! You made their day! (I'll take pics of them with the other gift soon.)


Lucas stopping to admire his new ride....LOL!

This one is blurry, but I wanted to share it anyway. It is Lucas going down a hill in the wagon....LOL! He thought it was the greatest thing.



I'll post some Christmas pictures later. For some reason, I'm only able to upload one picture at a time right now and it is taking forever!

1 Comment:

Christi said...

Very cute! Wagons are always a big hit!