Lesson number 3 is L--leaf.
We went on a nature walk and gathered lots of leaves and pine cones and we pruned the rose bush and brought some of the buds in and put them in a vase.
We also did a few crafts:
I accidentally threw my list of books that we read for the week away, so I am going off of memory here (and little help from Google!). Here are a few of them (we read about 20-30 a week!):
- The Secret Life of Trees by Chiara Chevalier
- The Ever-Living Tree: The Life and Times of a Coast Redwood by Linda Vieira
- The Tale of Three Trees: A Traditional Folktale by Angela Elwell Hunt
- Leaves! Leaves! Leaves by Nancy Elizabeth Wallace
- Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf by Lois Ehlert
- Fall Leaves by Don L. Curry
- Picture Guide to Tree Leaves by Raymond Wiggers
- Fall leaves fall! by Zoe Hall