Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birthday boy!!

At about this time (12:30 AM) 6 years ago, I was leaving for the hospital. I was having contractions, but nothing too bad. I knew from an appointment earlier in the day that I was 4 cm dilated. The nurses weren't sure I was really in labor, but soon enough my water broke and that was it. From the time I felt my first contraction until the time Logan was born was around 13 hours. Not a short labor, really, but I was not in pain until about 30 minutes before I was ready to push. Logan was born just after 12:30 PM on October 9, 2002. Where has the time gone?

5 Comments:

Tammy said...

Happy birthday Logan!

Make sure your mom knows when you homeschool, your birthday is an official holiday from school work. ;)

Audra said...

Happy Birthday Logan! We love you.

Christi said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Logan!!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I hope that Logan has a fabulous birthday!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Logan!!

I left you an award over on my blog if you want to pick it up!!