Sunday, February 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday...



Last week didn't go as planned at all. The sickness that Lucas had the week before was passed on to Logan and my husband. Needless to say, we didn't eat the planned meals, but kept it pretty bland with things we had on hand. So far I've managed to escape getting sick and I'm hoping it stays that way. This week is almost exactly the same as last week.

Monday--
pretzel dogs, salad (It has been a long time since we've had these. It was a meal that everyone loved and I decided it was time to make it again! I'll also wrap some string cheese up----YUM!)

Tuesday--eating out--have a couple of coupons that expire and we've been promising Logan we'd take him

Wednesday--enchiladas, rice, beans (We love these enchiladas and rice!!)

Thursday--breakfast for dinner--pancakes, eggs, sausage


Friday--roast sticky chicken legs (have some legs to use up), rice, Syrian green beans

Saturday--Valentine's Day--
penne a la vodka, homemade French bread, salad, and chocolate sheet cake (my family has been making this for years and I LOVE it!!)


For more menu plan Monday fun, head on over to Laura's at
I'm an Organizing Junkie!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear the crud hit your house. Hope all is better this week.

Christi said...

Sounds yummy - glad to hear that you still haven't gotten sick since I talked to you!