Monday, February 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday...



Last week we didn't get to two meals, so those are carried over to this week.

I didn't take a picture, but the bourbon chicken that we tried was very good! I don't think it tasted like what I get at the mall, but tasty none the less.

The olive cheese bread was pretty good. I think it had a bit too many olives for my taste, but I'm not a big fan of olives. My husband loves olives, so he loved the bread.

* = new recipe

Monday--BBQ chicken, chipotle lime corn* (just add Wegman's chipotle lime finishing butter to corn), lemon rice (I just throw it together, but it is similar to this)


Tuesday--salad drizzled with olive oil and lemon juice, tomato onion pizza*

Wednesday--chili cheese dogs (This kit is pretty good and fast!! I add kidney beans and diced tomatoes.), salad

Thursday--Parmesan chicken with salad*

Friday--not sure yet

For more menu plan Monday fun, head on over to Laura's at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

4 Comments:

Christi said...

As always, it sounds great!

Tammy said...

Ooohhh...hope you love the pizza, we sure do!

We made an olive cheese bread last week, but it was a different recipe than the one here. Might have to try it...we are huge olive lovers here. :)

Jen Milne said...

Hi! I had to stop over when I saw the title of your blog. Both of my sons used to say "all day night" when they were little. Thanks for bringing back a fond memory.

Your menu looks yummy, too.

Teri said...

Everything sounds delicious! I see you have parmesan chicken on your menu this week - make sure you check out the one that I made last night - it is SOOO good!