Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cuteness Overload.....

Ahhh.....the joys of potty training! Lucas will be 3 next week and I seriously have not even attempted potty training. I had such a hard time with Logan that I'm just not ready to start with Lucas. The thing with Lucas is that he LOVES to sit on the potty. He'll sit there forever, but never go. I think he is too excited to even try. I caught him trying to poop and asked him if he wanted to go poop in the potty. He was all for it! He just looks so tiny and cute sitting up there!



I made some grunting noises and told him to go poo poo in the potty. This is the response I got!!


4 Comments:

Audra said...

cute.

Teri said...

What a cutie pie! I love your sink, btw :)

Christi said...

Candi, gosh! He looks so tiny. I know he is (soon to be) 3 - but he looks so little up there!

Milk Mama said...

Oh my gosh! He's so cute!!!!!!!!!