Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July!

I had so many pictures that I decided to just do a video. It is just too hard for me to choose! The first two pictures are from Mt. Vernon's day time fireworks. They had them for the first time last year and Logan asked to go back again this year. Also, I took a few shots of the Washington Monument at different times while waiting on the fireworks and included them. I thought it was neat to see how the lighting changed.



Sorry that the quality is not great if you try to watch it in full screen. I really did get some awesome shots of the fireworks, but it is hard to tell that on this slideshow. :-(

1 Comment:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Gorgeous photos of everything from your 4th of July. This makes me even more determined to try to get to Washington DC soon. I have not been since I was younger than NHL (almost 7).