Thursday, April 29, 2010

Recently....

Recently, my boys have said/done some thing to make me smile. I've posted most of these as my status on Facebook, but I like to have them here, too.
--Logan was just on the phone with his grandma. He told her that his daddy likes to watch really weird shows. He proceeded to tell her that there were "dumb askes" on the show. Ooops! :-)

--Today Logan and I were talking about age and it came about that I was born in 1979. His eyes got big and he said, "That means you're really old and your skin isn't even wrinkled!" :-) Amazing!

--Hubby and Logan are playing tennis on the Wii. Hubby left the room and Logan came over and whispered his secret about how to beat daddy at the game. "My secret is to hit the remote really hard." It must be working because daddy asked him how he was hitting it so fast. :-)

--Logan was just reading his weekly Proverb to me (Proverbs 14:14): "The faceless will be fully......". We both got a good laugh. :-) Logan covered his face with his hands and said, "Look. I'm faceless!".

--A few nights ago we were driving home and Lucas saw a steeple on a church. "It's DCC's mall." He calls DC, DCC and he thought the steeple was the Washington Monument! :-)

--Lucas calls macaroni and cheese macky-owner and cheese. Makes me smile every time!

--I was in the basement sorting laundry when Logan came down. "Want to see how fast I can flap my arms?" "Sure", I said. He starts flapping as fast as he can. "Do they look blurry?" :-) That kid makes me smile. Here is a video I took later that day when I caught him flapping his arms again. So, here you'll see Logan flapping like mad and Lucas excited to see himself!

1 Comment:

Teri said...

Kids say/do the funniest stuff!