Thursday, December 17, 2009

Prim and Proper!

Last Friday, we took the boys to get their haircut. We use a barber shop and the boys LOVE it! Logan gets his hair cut by the same guy just about every time. He calls him his "friend" :-). There are a couple of ladies that I have cut Lucas' hair. They are both mom's and have lots of patience. He does pretty well, though. He has to go often because his hair grows so fast!

Anyway, Lucas was able to get in the seat right away for his hair cut. When she was all done, the lady spiked his hair up a bit. I, of course, thought it was cute! I told her that Logan wouldn't like it because he is very prim and proper when it comes to his hair. When we went and sat by Logan while he waited for his "friend" to be ready to cut his hair, he noticed Lucas' hair. "That is horrible! Just terrible", he said as he made a mad dash towards Lucas and began smoothing his hair down. I told him that I thought it was cute, but he insisted that it wasn't. Finally I told him to leave it alone because it wasn't his hair. When his "friend" was finished cutting his hair, he walked past me (on his way to get a lollipop) with his hair all perfectly combed and laying flat, I asked him why he didn't have his hair spiked, too. I got the "are you crazy" look!

This morning I decided to spike Lucas' hair up a bit after I got him dressed. He immediately got offended. "NO!! I wanna smoov my hair down". Oh my, I was laughing so much. I would spike it up, he would smooth it down. By the end we were both laughing and momma got her way! I can't help it, I just think it is cute! It also makes him look older than the 3 that he is! Here are a few pictures of my styling boy:


6 Comments:

Rustin @ BlogFrog said...

Oh man, when I tried to give my 3 year old a haircut he screamed like I was torturing him. Love your blog, you've done a great job with the design - it's very clean.

Found you via BlogFrog - thanks for being an awesome member!

Tammy said...

Oh, he looks just darling! :)

Teri said...

soooo adorable, Candi! I love the spikes, too! :) He looks so preppy!

Quirky Momma said...

Love the new do! Are you going to gel it up for him in the future? I bet he loved being "stylin" - lol

my email is admin@quirkymomma.com
I don't know why you couldn't email me last time! Your comment to me linked me back to your site. Sorry it is so difficult!

Audra said...

Oh my, he is too cute

Beth P. said...

I love it! What a great style, he looks adorable!