Monday, August 27, 2007

That's not the keys...

This morning I was sitting at the table and I thought I heard the sound of keys jingling. My husband has a mini wind-up flashlight on his key ring and Logan loves it. If hubby leaves the keys in Logan's reach, I can just about guarantee that Logan will take them and play with that flashlight. I told hubby, "I think someone is playing with your keys". He says, "I know someone is playing with my keys". Logan came up from the basement with his hand behind his back and the sound of jingling keys got closer and closer with each step he took towards us. I laughed and told him there was no sense in hiding the keys behind his back because I could hear them. He looked at me and said, "That's not the keys, it's just my butt ringing". HA!!

3 Comments:

Audra said...

If your butt rings, does that mean you have to talk like Jim Carey? That is too funny. Thanks for sharing; you need to put that in his scrapbook.

Anonymous said...

Of course...doesn't your butt ring!! That is way too funny!! Made me laugh!

Christine said...

That was just the chuckle I needed for today. Too cute!