Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Around the house.....

Okay, so we have lived here for 1.5 years and I am just now getting around to hanging some of my pictures (to my defense, I actually did this end of June!). I had been wanting to hang pictures in the stair well and just had not taken the time to do it. I finally did and I love it!!

Before:

After:

Now I have another empty stair well going to the finished basement, but I don't have enough pictures already in frames. I need to stock up on frames!

8 Comments:

Audra said...

I love it! That looks great. This will be the first time I can't do the same thing in my house. I'm so proud of you for getting all those up.

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

I like it!!! What color is the paint? I like it too!!

Julie

Melissa said...

Dont feel bad, I just hung pictures in our hallway last year- and we have been here almost 6 years! Great job too!

Tammy said...

I really love it!

Christi said...

Wow - it really makes such a difference!

Anonymous said...

Those look great! I have an empty stairwell myself. Ummm...I also have an empty living room, devoid of funiture. LOL. Not much living going on in there.

Melissa said...

You are always creative in your decor...come do mine!

I nominated you for a blog award!

Milk Mama said...

I love it!!! Nothing is better than being able to put up pictures of your children in your own home. It's a dream come true, seriously!

I tagged you for a game of tag on my blog. Hope you play!

Your boys are simply beautiful!!!