Monday, April 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday..



Plain and simple this week. I don't have any pictures because we didn't try anything new last week. I've also not been feeling well at all. My allergies are horrible--they've not been this bad in a VERY long time. I'm not surprised--considering our normally red van is completely covered in yellow pollen--or it was until we had a huge storm blow through here last night. It went from a few HUGE raindrops to massive downpour in a matter of seconds. We pulled up to the house and I told my husband to hurry because it was starting to rain. We couldn't even get our doors open before the rain was pouring down. Rather than deal with umbrellas, we just ran the boys in. We each had to make two trips between the boys and our bags from shopping and we got soaked---the boys, however, didn't seem too bad!

Monday--beef stir fry, egg rolls, rice (carried over from last week)

Tuesday--pecan chicken, brown rice, salad

Wednesday--spaghetti, garlic bread, green beans (I might have to use Barb's sauce--which I have already made and in my freezer--to make this after seeing it on Laura's site!!--YUM!)

Thursday--honey mustard chicken, tomato artichoke pasta, salad

Friday--beef tips, rice pilaf, steamed veggies

For more menu plan Monday fun, head on over to Laura's at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

5 Comments:

Michelle said...

as always Candi it sounds delicious,hope that you feel better soon..

Nicole said...

Your menu sounds delicious as always! :)

Heather said...

Your menu looks yummy. Love the pics in the last post too.
Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Great menu, thanks for the recipes! I can relate to the allergy thing, hope you start to feel better soon!

Christi said...

As always, sounds delicious! By the way, love the new look of your blog!