Saturday, April 5, 2008

Carnival Time!!


On Easter Sunday, we took the boys to a carnival. It was the first time for either of them! Lucas was too little for most things, but he had lots of fun watching the lights! We had lots of fun, and managed to get out of there spending just under $25!! Not too bad!! I was telling hubby that it would double next year. I don't know how people can take a few kids---they must spend close to $100!! Logan rode some helicopters, went down a slide twice, went through the fun house, and all the boys rode the ferris wheel--and we got cotton candy. Logan had us laughing so hard when he went through the fun house. He was walking pretty fast and smacked his head right into one of the mirrors. I told him to put his hands up to help keep from bumping his head and he put his arms straight up over his head. Finally he just followed some older kids through!! Logan was a little nervous about the slide, but ended up choosing to go down it a second time. Hubby asked if I realized that by the time it was done, we would have paid $6 for him to go down a slide twice. Yep--I realized it. Good thing it is a rare event!! I must admit that I was very tempted to eat all the fried things (snicker bar, oreo, funnel cake, etc...), but I had some self control!!


First trip down the slide--
(Be sure to click on the pictures for a larger view to get the full effect!!)







Second trip down the slide:


This is my favorite one!!



Ferris wheel fun!!




First bite of cotton candy!!
Fun in the fun house!!


3 Comments:

Milk Mama said...

I love all of the photos. That first one made me a little nauseous lol! :D It looked like the boys had a fun time! So cute! :D It reminded me so much of the fair (really it was a carnival because it was so small) in the town that I grew up in.

Tammy said...

Wheeeee!!!! lol The first time he went down the slide it looks like he was going so fast he was almost lying down. So much fun. :)

Michelle said...

WOW... that looks everyone had great fun..hope that the weekend is going well..