Wednesday, January 23, 2013

For PaBob...

Dad, a police officer was recently killed in the line of duty and I thought the boys might like to go watch the funeral procession.  They had asked the public to line the streets to show support.  It started near our house, but I decided to go last minute.  In order to get ahead of them, I cut out towards the land fill.  The boys and I ended up at that spot with the tractors near there.  They only had one out on that day, but I did take a picture for you.  :)





Logan wanted me to take another picture to show the tire is as big as him.


Here are the boys watching the procession.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

The tractor is as old or older than I am and the truck is very near that old. Thanks for the memotries and yes Logan , the tire is big!!!