Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day at the zoo.....

This past Sunday, we met with my friend, Andria, and her family at the zoo. We had SUCH a great time! Later in the day, my friend, Laura, and her family joined us. I had not seen Laura since 10th grade (1996)! It was so great to see her and meet her lovely family. I love that we all went to school together in Texas and have now settled in this area. It's always nice to have friends from "home".

I took over 200 pictures, so it was very hard to narrow it down. Here are some of my favorites. By the way, Blogger changed the way to upload pictures and I can not get it to work right for me. I haven't looked into it. My pictures all overlap, but if you click on one of them, then you can scroll through them individually in full screen mode.
































































































































































































2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Andria here. :) you got some great shots! Even the tiger, lol.

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! Has Lucas tried any of the orangutan antics yet? Glad ya'll are close to such places and can take the boys to them. Thank you both for taking time to do things with them. They will never forget them. Love PaBob