Sunday, January 30, 2011

This is fun.....

I can't believe it, but my baby will turn 5 at the end of February! It simply does NOT seem possible!

And since he will be 5, I figured it was probably time that I take down the baby gate in the hall (it was up to keep him out of the kitchen, bathroom, and from the stairs going up to the bedrooms)! :-) I mean, he CAN open it now and all! So, today while cleaning house, I took the gate down and did a little bit of re-arranging of things.

Lucas loves routine and structure, so he wasn't so sure about the changes. I moved the bookshelf from the living room into the hallway and moved the entry table back into the living room from the hallway! Funny how just those few things can make such a difference. As my husband said "taking that gate down made the hall look a lot less claustrophobic". I must say that I agree. :-)

And just for fun, here is a video of the boys playing. Just another normal day in our household.....

1 Comment:

Christi said...

Wow, it is hard to believe Lucas will be 5. Our boys are growing up!