Friday, June 4, 2010

TEN!!

Today, my husband and I celebrate 10 years of marriage! It truly doesn't feel possible. Every day I grow more in love with him. I know that sounds so corny, but it is absolutely the truth! Watching him with our boys, makes my heart melt. Knowing that he loves me just the way I am, makes my heart swell. I absolutely can not imagine life without him. In a lot of ways, we are opposites, but you know what they say about opposites. I love that he is still a kid at heart, even if that means that he gets upset at "those stupid video games". I love that he doesn't let what others think ruin his fun, even if I sometimes get embarrassed. I love that he is ticklish, even more that I can make him laugh like the Dough boy (shhhh....don't tell him I said that). I love his eyes, even if he can't open them wide enough to put contacts in. I love him because he is the one that can make my tears turn into laughter and can make me laugh until I cry. I love him, I love him and I can't wait to see what the next 10 years bring!

Click here for previous anniversary posts!

5 Comments:

Tammy said...

Congratulations to both of you! :)

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Love the photo of the two of you. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary. TechyDad and I will be celebrating our 9th in just a few weeks. Have a great anniversary weekend :)

Candi said...

Thanks!

The picture was taken on the wall back behind the Jefferson memorial in DC. A friend was with us on Easter and she took some family pictures. Then the boys got antsy and went off to play and she got a few of just my hubby and me! I think it turned out really nice. :-)

Audra said...

I love you and am so proud of the two of you! Congratulations on ten great years.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to a wonderful family. I'm proud of all of you. With all my Love PaBob