Monday, April 20, 2009

T-ball!

We decided to sign Logan up for t-ball. This coming Saturday (April 25th) is opening day and his first game! To say he is excited is an under statement. He did tell me that he is nervous about playing in front of a lot of people. I think he has visions of playing in a stadium full of fans...LOL!

Anyway, I am the team mom and he keeps reminding me that I need to give him snacks after practice. I keep reminding him that we are only doing snacks after games, not practices. He doesn't really get the whole process of the games, but he is having fun. Here are some cute pictures I've taken during our practices.




Here is a series of pictures that were taken when I wasn't at the field. I saw these when I was uploading the images onto my laptop. When I asked Logan what was going on in them, he stated that it was very windy and the wind blew him over. Interesting, very interesting!



3 Comments:

Teri said...

too cute! Ahhh the patience learned by having a kid in tee-ball (or any other beginner sport!) :) Have a fun season!

Tammy said...

LOL, I remember when my oldest first took soccer and plopped herself down in the grass to pick dandelions with another girl as the rest of the kids chased the ball around. I love little ones and sports. :)

Milk Mama said...

Awww hehehehe What a cutie! :D :D :D