Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

Lucas already had several costumes at home, so I told him to choose one. He chose to be a mail carrier.

Logan had asked to be Link from the Legend of Zelda. I had originally told him no because of the cost of the costume. Then I found some videos on how to make the shield and sword so I thought I'd give it a try. My plan was to make the shield and sword, I found a hat on Amazon and then I was going to get him a green shirt and brown belt. He could just wear a pair of jeans and it would be good enough. To me, the shield and sword were the main parts of the costume. We went to the thrift store to look for a green shirt. Logan and Shaine were with me. We came out with tan pants, tan long sleeve shirt, green shirt, belt, and boots. More time and money was put into it than my original plan, but Logan absolutely loved it!

We took the boys to the church and then did a trip around the neighborhood when we got home.









2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy the pictures of Logan and Lucas riding horses!! Looks like they had fun Trick or Treating.

Unknown said...

If you're looking to burn fat then you need to start following this totally brand new personalized keto diet.

To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and cooks have united to develop keto meal plans that are productive, convenient, economically-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their grand opening in January 2019, hundreds of individuals have already completely transformed their figure and health with the benefits a smart keto diet can give.

Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto diet.