Sunday, October 13, 2013

11 years old!!

I know I say the same thing every year, but time truly passes so quickly and I can't believe that Logan is already 11 years old!! We had planned on taking him into DC to do a river boat tour (that I'd already bought a voucher for), but they were canceled due to the govt. shutdown. Not sure about the reasoning behind that. Turns out, it rained all day on Wednesday (his birthday), so it all worked out in the end. He chose to eat at a new restaurant he hadn't tried for lunch, then we went to get him a new soccer ball (his exploded in the Jeep), and then we went to The Cheesecake Factory for birthday cheesecake. :) We haven't had his party yet, so I'll update his video once we do, but here is his last year! He got to see both my parents and his dad's parents in a years time and I think the last time that happened was from birth to one year old for him (he didn't get to see my step-mom, his Mimi, because she was stuck at work when my dad came)! Yes, it was a good year!

Logan, I love you very much and want you to know that you can do anything your heart desires if you put your mind and heart into it! Be your own spotlight!!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Logan!! You and your brother really had quite a year. It is an honor to have been a part of it. THANK YOU and Happy Birthday !!! PaBob