Friday, July 20, 2012

Cleaning out the closet....

My house looks pretty clean if you just walk in, but I know what is behind the closet doors and I JUST.CAN'T.TAKE.IT.ANYMORE!!  We have been working on cleaning out closets in the house and an overall de-cluttering.  Recently we cleaned the master bedroom closet.  There were still 3 boxes that remained unpacked from the 5+ years ago that we moved in here!!

Before:



After:


I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to have the closet clean! We've already done this in the boy's room and mostly in the guest room. The guest room just has some stuff in it that I want to sell, so once I do that, it will be clean, too. We also recently cleaned the space under out stairs in the basement. This area is where we store tools and household project supplies. It is really hard to clean it, but it looks WAY better, too. You can actually walk in there now! Hopefully soon we will be able to put a storage shed in our back yard for that stuff, but for now, I'm feeling pretty good with the progress we are making!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You can walk in the closet......We have a walk in closet now!

Tammy said...

Wow! Where did all of the clothes go, lol????? HUGE difference. :)

Candi said...

:-) There were so many clothes in there that no longer fit me (2+ sizes too big!!) and it was time to get rid of them. Since I'm still trying to lose, I don't have too many that fit. Although I must say, these pics were taken before we brought up all our clean laundry, so we do have a few more clothes than what these pics show. As for my husband's side, he just had a lot of clothes that he never wore any more.