Saturday, July 19, 2008

I want a minute....


Lucas loves mints. Actually, both of the boys love mints. I keep a nice supply of them in the van to keep them happy. I just love listening to them bite down on the mints....too impatient to savor them. What I love best, though, is how Lucas asks for one...."I want a minute, Momma"!!

In case you didn't get it, he calls mints, minutes. So, junior mints become junior minutes. Sometimes I tell him to say Junior Mint, just so I can hear him say, "I want a junior minute, Momma"!!

And here he is taking a minute......

3 Comments:

Tammy said...

How sweet!

Milk Mama said...

oh he is so cute!!!
That squash on the first post looks really yummy!!!
Yes, time does pass by too quickly. *sigh* One minute they're infants, the next they're toddlers, then high schoolers...
Thank you for leaving me a comment!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

What a smart boy!!! Junior mints are some of my favorites too!!!

Julie