Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What are Mommas good for??

The other day the boys and I ventured to the mall. I was hoping to find some good summer clearance sales....and boy did I!! We went to the food court for lunch and Logan made some new friends. There were two older ladies (I say older...older than my parents, younger than my grandparents) sitting at the table beside us. Logan was watching them very closely...his way of getting someone's attention. They noticed him and said hello. He ducked his head and they thought he was shy. I told them that he was just pretending. After he finished his lunch, he proved to them that he was indeed pretending. They talked about so much stuff.....funny what all kids talk about. One of the ladies asked Logan what he wanted to be when he grows up. He told them a daddy (this is always his answer...sometimes he'll also include that will make me a grandma). The lady said, "Yes, but what will you do for your job?". Logan, doing what he loves most lately, made up a word. The lady thought he said astronaut and he was very excited about the thought of being an astronaut. Of course, he doesn't fully understand it because he went on to say that he would build his very own rocket ship and that Momma would clean it for him. So...there you have it, we're good for cleaning rocket ships!!

2 Comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE the picture in your header...so sweet!

Unknown said...

How sweet! And that picture, just gorgeous. I can call a little boy gorgeous, can't I? :) Thank you for sharing.